Can I open an Etsy store and dropship items from AliExpress?

haimen

Hey Guys

I am running a woo commerce store, and in my products, I have given the option to provide customization options like text, color, font, etc. I use Aliexpress to source my products. It is a great platform, and I have been able to get good-quality products at a reasonable price.

The only issue is that when it comes to customization. When I send a product to Aliexpress with customization, it takes too long for them to print and ship the product back to me, which causes a lot of inconvenience to my customers. Which results in me getting a lot of refunds and cancellations. As you know, it is hard to get clients, and once they place an order, they expect it to be delivered promptly.

I have tried other platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and Sears, but the issue is still the same. The only platform I could find that offers a bit better was Aliexpress. But now I am facing the same issue. I would appreciate it if anyone could advise me on how to deal with this issue. Also, I want to ask about my concerns about shipping from Aliexpress.

How long does it take for AliExpress to refund before the product is shipped?

How do I find the trending niche in a dropshipping market?

How do I contact sellers on AliExpress?

Where can I find coupons for Aliexpress? Is there any website?

Thank you!

Georgy

Hey Guys

I am running a woo commerce store, and in my products, I have given the option to provide customization options like text, color, font, etc. I use Aliexpress to source my products. It is a great platform, and I have been able to get good-quality products at a reasonable price.

The only issue is that when it comes to customization. When I send a product to Aliexpress with customization, it takes too long for them to print and ship the product back to me, which causes a lot of inconvenience to my customers. Which results in me getting a lot of refunds and cancellations. As you know, it is hard to get clients, and once they place an order, they expect it to be delivered promptly.

I have tried other platforms like Amazon, Walmart, and Sears, but the issue is still the same. The only platform I could find that offers a bit better was Aliexpress. But now I am facing the same issue. I would appreciate it if anyone could advise me on how to deal with this issue. Also, I want to ask about my concerns about shipping from Aliexpress.

How long does it take for AliExpress to refund before the product is shipped?

How do I find the trending niche in a dropshipping market?

How do I contact sellers on AliExpress?

Where can I find coupons for Aliexpress? Is there any website?

Thank you!
Hi there, you can try this service to work with Amazon - https://sellvia.com/premium-products/

S

sulinelanie

Yes, you can open an Etsy store and dropship items from AliExpress. Dropshipping is a business model in which the seller does not keep any inventory in stock and instead, orders the products from a third-party dropshipper. When a customer places an order, the seller forwards the order details to the dropshipper, who then ships the item directly to the customer. This way, the seller never has to handle or store the product.

Etsy is a popular marketplace for handmade and vintage items, but it also allows sellers to offer manufactured products. To dropship items from AliExpress, you will have to create a seller account with Etsy and list the items you want to offer. Once you have listed the items, customers can place orders and you can then forward the order details to AliExpress. AliExpress will then ship the product directly to the customer.

In summary, yes, you can open an Etsy store and dropship items from AliExpress.

Julious

Yes, you can do that easily on Etsy. I've been using it for the same purposes. I've never encountered any issues and my clients are happy.

ayanosasaki

Etsy's all about unique or handmade items. But if your products are genuinely customized, it could work. Just make sure they fit Etsy's vibe.Refunds from AliExpress usually take 3-20 days, quicker if the item hasn't shipped.

To spot trending products, use Google Trends or check out AliExpress's Dropshipping Center. You'll see what's hot right now. I also use this etsy sales calculator that helps me calculate my sales and it saves a lot of time!

Last edited: