Can I mix AliDropship items with Manually Entered Items?

OK, here's the deal, I have products that I like to sell on my Wordpress site using the Alidropship plugin. However, there are some products that I keep on hand locally that I like to sell as well, can I have both on the one site? In other words, if most of my products are being imported from AliExpress, can I manually create a product that I list on the same site that are not coming from AliExpress?

If so, how does it affect the updating feature of the AliDropship plugin, will it still work?

I searched the forum, but I couldn't find any posts dealing with this.

Mar

OK, here's the deal, I have products that I like to sell on my Wordpress site using the Alidropship plugin. However, there are some products that I keep on hand locally that I like to sell as well, can I have both on the one site? In other words, if most of my products are being imported from AliExpress, can I manually create a product that I list on the same site that are not coming from AliExpress?

If so, how does it affect the updating feature of the AliDropship plugin, will it still work?

I searched the forum, but I couldn't find any posts dealing with this.
There are many posts about it in the forum. You can sell your own products and products from AliExpress in one site, it will not affect the updating feature of AliDropship plugin. But the plugin will take care of products imported from AliExpress only, you will take care of everything of your own product, e. g. updating, processing of order, delivery of order, etc.

There are many posts about it in the forum. You can sell your own products and products from AliExpress in one site, it will not affect the updating feature of AliDropship plugin. But the plugin will take care of products imported from AliExpress only, you will take care of everything of your own product, e. g. updating, processing of order, delivery of order, etc.

Thanks Mar!