Can Alidropship support WIX website

chinirmy

Hi

I have a custom store built by Alidropship
I found WordPress was really too limited and sometimes even need to change the php source code.

Question
1) can I switch my WordPress store to WIX
2) does the Alidropship plugin support WIX?
3) does the Aliexpress integration works with WIX?

Direct Webstore

1) can I switch my WordPress store to WIX
No

2) does the Alidropship plugin support WIX?
No

3) does the Aliexpress integration works with WIX?
No

I found WordPress was really too limited
Are you using the Woocommerce Alidropship plugin? It's in no way "limited" ... if you know how to use it. Even if you've had no experience with it, you can be up and running in a couple of days if you follow the countless guides out there in internet land ... :)

Or are you using the Original Alidropship plugin? Even that can be tweaked and enhanced if you use a child theme. But if you're talking about "Wix", I'm guessing you wouldn't have enough experience for that.

need to change the php source code
Change the "source code"??? You mean change the "version" to the latest (7.2)? You only have to do that once. You don't even have to do it at all as long as you download the correct PHP version of the plugin.

:)

Direct Webstore

I have a custom store built by Alidropship
Just noticed this ... that means the "Original" plugin.

Your only solution if you want a site with heaps more options is to start learning to use the Woocommerce plugin. It's not really that hard. It took me a couple of weeks of experimentation to get my site perfect the first time I used it ... or if that is not to your taste ... go for the heaps more expensive "Shopify".

chinirmy

Thank you for your reply
WordPress version and with DaVinci theme . certain changes still has to change the code. Not easy for someone not familiar with php, css, html
Anyway , thank you for your advice .

Direct Webstore

You don't need any php, html or css with Woo. It's all modular and " plug and play". Most Woo themes can be easily customised via the customiser. The Original is an "Off the shelf" solution not meant to be heavily customised.