Callback URL for Twitter and Facebook

Core

Hi Guys,
I need the callback url for both twitter and facebook.
I have verified apps and I want to use mine not the "shared by socialrabbit" thing.
Please share these with me.
Thanks

Mar

Hi Guys,
I need the callback url for both twitter and facebook.
I have verified apps and I want to use mine not the "shared by socialrabbit" thing.
Please share these with me.
Thanks
The developers of Social Rabbit worked hard to give you an easy way to authorize Social Rabbit to all social media it is working with. It is not perfect but it have improved and is able to work with Facebook again and here you are asking for this nonsense. Do you know that only you who manage this pages see Social Rabbit?

1539480318381.png

Last edited:

Core

The developers of Social Rabbit worked hard to give you an easy way to authorize Social Rabbit to all social media it is working with. It is not perfect but it have improved and is able to work with Facebook now and here you are asking for this nonsense. Do you know that only you who manage this pages see Social Rabbit?

View attachment 6287
Moderator, please watch you language, what I;m asking for is not nonsense!!!!
If you can't reply properly to a thread without insults, please don't bother!!!

Mar

Moderator, please watch you language, what I;m asking for is not nonsense!!!!
If you can't reply properly to a thread without insults, please don't bother!!!
If you are asking to resolve a problem that don't exist, that is nonsense.

Direct Webstore

No one but you can see the "shared by socialrabbit thing"

If you insist on messing with it, and using your own apps, you'll be banned by FB sooner or later.

But if you insist on digging your own grave ... write to support@alidropship.com and ask them for the URLS ... but you better tell them that you accept all responsibility for the consequences. And don't complain to them later.

Everyday I see examples related to my signature :(

Mar

No one but you can see the "shared by socialrabbit thing"

If you insist on messing with it, and using your own apps, you'll be banned by FB sooner or later.

But if you insist on digging your own grave ... write to support@alidropship.com and ask them for the URLS ... but you better tell them that you accept all responsibility for the consequences. And don't complain to them later.

Everyday I see examples related to my signature :(
Maybe this user is not aware of what happened with Social Rabbit with regards to Facebook and how developers worked hard and managed to make it work again and give users the easy way to authorize in all social media it is working with by getting rid of other applications. It is really annoying.