cached plugin

Direct Webstore

I not doing it in my end

If you still can't get the built-in Alidropship Currency Switcher to work correctly with a Cache Plugin and are still unwilling to Google for extra info on settings for your cache plugin+Woo or do any other experimentation at all, then just disable the built-in currency switcher and use a third party one.

Or ... give your WP Admin login details to support and ask them to check it out and see if they can fix it for you.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

.I try everything here
Are you sure? Even searching for and applying suggested settings for your cache plugin of choice in relation to Woocommerce?

If so. then you are stuffing something up somewhere. Write to support@alidropship.com with your admin URL/login details and ask them to check it out.

Without being able to look at your setup, no one here can really help further than we already have.

Mar

People the woocommerce it's exclude from cached the switcher it not..I try everything here
There is something in your site that is causing the issue. It could be a conflict with other plugins. Plugins are something that make your site different from other sites. It could be a conflict with other plugins. I am not sure if you have tried. Deactivate all plugins except the cached plugin and see. Many issues are resolve with this method. You will not lose anything.

Mar

There is something in your site that is causing the issue. It could be a conflict with other plugins. Plugins are something that make your site different from other sites. It could be a conflict with other plugins. I am not sure if you have tried. Deactivate all plugins except the cached plugin and see. Many issues are resolve with this method. You will not lose anything.
Correction, Disable all plugins except the cache plugin and Alidropship woo, since the currency switcher is a part of the plugin, don't forget to clear cache.