Business Propositions for both Buyers and Sellers

IVYSeller

Hi,

I’m the Founder and CEO of the women’s clothing website IVY 21. The website link is www.ivytwentyone.com

My products are listed in the site link mentioned above. Currently I’m located in Sri Lanka and the products listed are made of international export quality. I give free shipping to worldwide and it’s been only 2 weeks since I launched this. The value proposition of this site is that I'm donating 10% of each sale to an all girl's orphanage as a worthy cause. However, I want to expand my sales to other countries as well. Therefore I have 2 business propositions. Find them as follows:

• Reselling my products: I would like to know if you would like to resell my products in your region. I can lower the price and send you my products with free shipping
  • Finding me buyers: I would like to know if you can find me individual or bulk buyers in your region or anywhere for me to sell my products. I can give you 3$ from each sale I make through the buyers (bulk or individual) who you have introduced. Once a buyer makes a payment to me, I can transfer your commission amount to your paypal account then and there for each item. (Eg: If a buyer who you introduced to me, buys 50 dresses from me I will pay you 150$)
you can email me on sales@ivytwentyone.com for further inquiries or reply here :)