Bug/Suggestions for Woo Version + Chrome Extension

Real Residual

Hi and first all, Happy Thanksgiving.

I just wanted to point out few issues with the plugin and Chrome Extension if that is alright.

1) In woocommerce, we can refund per line item or quantity, it will show with a red arrow that the item has been refunded. But when you purchase on Aliexpress with the plugin, even refunded items will be added to cart as the plugin is not differentiating refunded items with regular items. I have shipped items that were refunded and this needs to be addressed.

2) We do upsell sometimes, such as the same item, same variation, but at a cheaper price. So I could have 3X ItemA and 1X ItemA in an order, so when purchasing the item on Aliexpress, the plugin will overwrite the item with the last quantity, so instead of a total of 4X ItemA, the final order will be just 1X ItemA. If we can somehow add those quantities together automatically, it would be great.

3) As we know, Aliexpress vendors go out of business or stop carrying items, so we have to change supplier from time to time. Each supplier has a different variation and when you order from another supplier that is not the original one you used to import product, the plugin does not recognize the variation and asks you for confirmation. This is good but if you have 100 orders that you need to add and have to confirm 100 times, it is a hassle. If it can just remember the last choice, it would be great! Of course, if we were to "reset" the items in the supplier tab, it could work, but images, prices, and variations will be reset, and current orders will be affected. So we try not to reset anything once the product has orders. We only reset when it's a new product or just has a few orders. So if this could be addressed, it would be great.

4) Lastly, we use the Tracking tab to process orders by filtering orders with no Aliexpress ID and in Processing status. Then we go over to each order by opening them in a new tab to purchase on Aliexpress using Automatically Placing Orders button. So as we enter Aliexpress ID in order details (after we buy them), orders with Ali ID will be filtered out on the Tracking page. This is great but then again we run into an issue with refunds, which I think any thriving store will have to deal with, and if we can change the background color tone of the line item to RED if that item has been refunded? Right now we have no way of knowing and mistakes were made at purchasing. I know if you have to process hundreds of orders a day by yourself, plus answering emails, phone calls, etc... it is overwhelming But I just think it benefits the user to know that there is something wrong with that Item and needs special attention.

Thank you, if any of these could be done, it would be great!

Real

Christina

Administrator

I just wanted to point out few issues with the plugin and Chrome Extension if that is alright.

1) In woocommerce, we can refund per line item or quantity, it will show with a red arrow that the item has been refunded. But when you purchase on Aliexpress with the plugin, even refunded items will be added to cart as the plugin is not differentiating refunded items with regular items. I have shipped items that were refunded and this needs to be addressed.

2) We do upsell sometimes, such as the same item, same variation, but at a cheaper price. So I could have 3X ItemA and 1X ItemA in an order, so when purchasing the item on Aliexpress, the plugin will overwrite the item with the last quantity, so instead of a total of 4X ItemA, the final order will be just 1X ItemA. If we can somehow add those quantities together automatically, it would be great.

3) As we know, Aliexpress vendors go out of business or stop carrying items, so we have to change supplier from time to time. Each supplier has a different variation and when you order from another supplier that is not the original one you used to import product, the plugin does not recognize the variation and asks you for confirmation. This is good but if you have 100 orders that you need to add and have to confirm 100 times, it is a hassle. If it can just remember the last choice, it would be great! Of course, if we were to "reset" the items in the supplier tab, it could work, but images, prices, and variations will be reset, and current orders will be affected. So we try not to reset anything once the product has orders. We only reset when it's a new product or just has a few orders. So if this could be addressed, it would be great.

4) Lastly, we use the Tracking tab to process orders by filtering orders with no Aliexpress ID and in Processing status. Then we go over to each order by opening them in a new tab to purchase on Aliexpress using Automatically Placing Orders button. So as we enter Aliexpress ID in order details (after we buy them), orders with Ali ID will be filtered out on the Tracking page. This is great but then again we run into an issue with refunds, which I think any thriving store will have to deal with, and if we can change the background color tone of the line item to RED if that item has been refunded? Right now we have no way of knowing and mistakes were made at purchasing. I know if you have to process hundreds of orders a day by yourself, plus answering emails, phone calls, etc... it is overwhelming But I just think it benefits the user to know that there is something wrong with that Item and needs special attention.

Thank you, if any of these could be done, it would be great!

Real

Hello, dear client!

First of all, we're thankful for such complete explanations.
We are always open to suggestions from our clients and will try to improve the plugin implementing them.

Christina

Administrator

Dear client, please visit this thread. The option has been implemented into the plugin.