bug on GDPR Banner plugin

Georgy

Thank you for pointing us to that issue! Could you please provide a screenshot of that issue?

I will contact GDPR banner/MailChimp for WooCommerce developers and will ask them to fix that issue.

chris37

also please check and the mobile menu and the footer in the da vinci woo... i try to use the Google Language Translator in the widget area and is not allow it to be place there.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

when the GDPR Banner in active is conflict with Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin on mobile view .

On mobile the GDPR Banner when full screen after 3 second . With Mailchimp for WooCommerce i have enable the subscription form for mailchimp.

@Ekaterina Sayapina @George Murdasov .
Hello,

I'd appreciate it if you could provide me with some more details. I've enabled the GDPR banner plugin and the Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin on the demo website but there seems to be no conflict between them. Do I need to enable some specific options to reproduce the issue? Thanks!

Attachments

• GDPR-Banner-‹-DaVinci-2-0-theme-for-AliDropship-Woo-—-WordPress.png
    GDPR-Banner-‹-DaVinci-2-0-theme-for-AliDropship-Woo-—-WordPress.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2021-02-03_13-53-47.jpg
    photo_2021-02-03_13-53-47.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 4

chris37

Do I need to enable some specific options to reproduce the issue? Thanks!
Yes!! first you must create subscription pop-up in Mailchimp . this is creating the issue in the mobile view !

Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin connect my site with mailchimp for creating the pop up.. but this is conflict with GDPR banner plugin

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes!! first you must create subscription pop-up in Mailchimp . this is creating the issue in the mobile view !

Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin connect my site with mailchimp for creating the pop up.. but this is conflict with GDPR banner plugin
As much as I would like to help you, since the GDPR banner plugin (like Mailchimp for WooCommerce) is a third-party solution, please get in touch with their support team so that they fix the compatibility issue.