Bug found with Woo version re: price settings

Beckster

Hi Guys (and Gals),

I have a problem with the Woo version AliDropship plugin conflicting with price settings for products NOT imported from Aliexpress plugin.

I go to set my price for a non-Aliexpress product - say, $14.99 but on the shop front converts it to $16.99 - obviously the wrong price. (It also messes with my multi currency conversions and bundling option prices go haywire)...

Yes, I deleted (and updated) the price formula settings "x 2, 3 or 4" to NIL in the Alidropship plugin, but this did not resolve the price problem at all across my site for those non-Ali imported products.

->After deactivating the Alidropship plugin completely, I saw all my prices return to normal!

Is there a way to overcome this so we can still use the Alidropship plugin for anything we import with Aliexpress?

Thoughts?

Thank you - super plugin and hope I can activate it again soon...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi Guys (and Gals),

I have a problem with the Woo version AliDropship plugin conflicting with price settings for products NOT imported from Aliexpress plugin.

I go to set my price for a non-Aliexpress product - say, $14.99 but on the shop front converts it to $16.99 - obviously the wrong price. (It also messes with my multi currency conversions and bundling option prices go haywire)...

Yes, I deleted (and updated) the price formula settings "x 2, 3 or 4" to NIL in the Alidropship plugin, but this did not resolve the price problem at all across my site for those non-Ali imported products.

->After deactivating the Alidropship plugin completely, I saw all my prices return to normal!

Is there a way to overcome this so we can still use the Alidropship plugin for anything we import with Aliexpress?

Thoughts?

Thank you - super plugin and hope I can activate it again soon...
Have you enabled Rounding option and Assigning cents in your WordPress admin area?
upload_2017-4-17_12-33-34.png