BUG: Expired Sales on Aliexpress causing the price to set to ZERO!

Ibrahim

hey folks:
It seem when you import a product from aliexpress with a sale set, it all works fine until the sale is over and the plugin tries to update the info.

I believe what's happening is that when the sale is over, you are setting the sale field to "zero" instead of "null" (see screenshots)

could you look into this please? I'm pausing the launch of my store until this is fixed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 12.48.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 12.48.00 AM.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 12.48.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 12.48.13 AM.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 11

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
hey folks:
It seem when you import a product from aliexpress with a sale set, it all works fine until the sale is over and the plugin tries to update the info.

I believe what's happening is that when the sale is over, you are setting the sale field to "zero" instead of "null" (see screenshots)

could you look into this please? I'm pausing the launch of my store until this is fixed.
What price do you have on a frontend? after sale is over?

Ibrahim

What price do you have on a frontend? after sale is over?
ZERO, so I went to the product and updated the price manually. This is very bad obviously, since this would mean, people could just order items for free. For now, I'm looking for a solution in woocommerce developers scene to unpublish a product automatically if the price hit zero since your plugin is unstable.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
ZERO, so I went to the product and updated the price manually. This is very bad obviously, since this would mean, people could just order items for free. For now, I'm looking for a solution in woocommerce developers scene to unpublish a product automatically if the price hit zero since your plugin is unstable.
Let me check it from my side.