[BUG] Alidropship woo incompatible with variable subscription product

mrwindowsx

Hi Alidropship team,

I found a bug where alidropship woo cannot render the variable subscription type product on the product page, this product type was available when you install and activate the official plugin "WooCommerce subscriptions", as the result we can't create a variable subscription product type when alidropship woo plugin active. When I deactivated the alidropship woo plugin then it works smoothly by rendering the variable subscription created before on the front-end (product page). It also only works when I change into the simple subscription product type, but I want it to also cover the variable subscription type product. Please can you release an update fix that would solve this bug?

Thank you! :)

Attachments

• Alidropship Woo Activated.png
    Alidropship Woo Activated.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Deactivating Alidropship Woo.png
    Deactivating Alidropship Woo.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 10

chris37

Hi Alidropship team,

I found a bug where alidropship woo cannot render the variable subscription type product on the product page, this product type was available when you install and activate the official plugin "WooCommerce subscriptions", as the result we can't create a variable subscription product type when alidropship woo plugin active. When I deactivated the alidropship woo plugin then it works smoothly by rendering the variable subscription created before on the front-end (product page). It also only works when I change into the simple subscription product type, but I want it to also cover the variable subscription type product. Please can you release an update fix that would solve this bug?

Thank you! :)
Nice website you have there. What exactly are you selling?