BROKEN SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taku

I gave the AliDropship support staff the login details to my site to fix an issue with product imports. After they logged in, my site is showing this error message on every product.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'alg_wc_currency_switcher_data' in /home/customer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/currency-switcher-woocommerce/includes/class-alg-wc-currency-switcher.php on line 507
class="product type-product post-5116 status-publish first instock product_c has-post-thumbnail shipping-taxable purchasable product-type-variable

Last edited:

Taku

I gave the AliDropship support staff the login details to my site to fix an issue with product imports. After they logged in, my site is showing this error message on every product.
Warning: Illegal string offset 'alg_wc_currency_switcher_data' in /home/customer/public_html/wp-content/plugins/currency-switcher-woocommerce/includes/class-alg-wc-currency-switcher.php on line 507
class="product type-product post-5116 status-publish first instock product_c has-post-thumbnail shipping-taxable purchasable product-type-variable
UPDATE: Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.