Bring Back Facebook Pixel Reaphel Theme

Kop

Dear @Yaros, Please Not Everyone Can Buy Extension for their Shop we are beginners we don't have money. Bring Back Facebook Pixel On Raphael Theme. Thank you.

Direct Webstore

Well that's not free as Davinci.

Yes it is. If you read the info in the link above, you can set it up via your Facebook Ads manager or Business Manager. You need to paste the code in your sites header. I use Woo now, but from memory there is a place in Customization/Header for that. If not, download the Head, Footer and Post Injections plugin.

Or even easier, simply download and install the Pixel Caffeine plugin.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Search (Add Plugins "pixel") and experiment ... there are others. And the manual way described in the link above is simple enough if you can follow instructions. :)

kevin2017

Search (Add Plugins "pixel") and experiment ... there are others. And the manual way described in the link above is simple enough if you can follow instructions. :)
It won't work unless we can make another addon.

I can make it works with ATC now but it hasn't worked with purchase. There are some big changes on this theme i bet.

Direct Webstore

If you change from a stable theme with a live site to a theme still being Beta tested, you're asking for trouble in my opinion. I'd go back to Davinci and wait till the beta testing is over with Raphael and it changes to Ver 1.0.