Bluesnap

Gaby02

Hi,

Is there anyone here as existing Bluesnap user? I have a technical question and something to double check when logged in bluesnap.

Any review of past user welcome as well, here or PM...

Thanks

Direct Webstore

I have a technical question and something to double check when logged in bluesnap.
Why ask here? The obvious thing to do is to write to Bluesnap support.

And if you actually want help here, it would help to state what the actual question/problem is.

Strange.

Gaby02

Hi, as I could notice already browsing all the topics here you have no filter when it comes to comment posts, some might feel it as aggressive but I like the fact that people are straight forward as their ego instead of some as* lick*ng ;-)

Well I tried to contact their sales and they force us to have a "pro" email address other than gmail and a fee other things that made me prefer to ask here.

I wanted to get a feedback of any user.

But for the "tech" point it was to know what are the payouts periodicity options as by default it is monthly but I was wondering if any other and if yes which ones.

Keep it up being straightforward it is sometimes a risk of hurting some sensitive souls but at least people's know for sure what you think