Best way to advertise an adult store? (Facebook seems limited)

Aedan

Hello,

I have an adult store, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with advertising an adult store. The store sells adult toys and lingerie.

My initial plan was to just do Facebook advertising, but from what I read, Facebook restricts advertising of sexual content, which I assume included adult toys (or am I wrong?), but lingerie seems okay (considering I see lingerie ads if I search for it on Facebook).
Does anyone know of a good way to advertise such a store? Should I just go the regular old way of using AdSense, or are the any good advertising companies there that specialize in adult stores?

Thank you.

Shawna

Hello,

I have an adult store, and I was wondering if anyone has experience with advertising an adult store. The store sells adult toys and lingerie.

My initial plan was to just do Facebook advertising, but from what I read, Facebook restricts advertising of sexual content, which I assume included adult toys (or am I wrong?), but lingerie seems okay (considering I see lingerie ads if I search for it on Facebook).
Does anyone know of a good way to advertise such a store? Should I just go the regular old way of using AdSense, or are the any good advertising companies there that specialize in adult stores?

Thank you.
Ugh,i had the same experience before.facebook does not allow people selling the sexual stuff on there.you can try instagram,working with some models and celebrity to promote your items.thats my suggestion.you can see its working with you or not.
thank you.