Before I Buy...

FridaySon

Before I buy this plugin, i really want to know, why should I buy it? Since it's a monthly basis subscription, I really hope I will get all the benefits. I have a question:

What I understand, this is just a social media scheduling plugin. How social rabbit is better like other social media scheduling app ? Some scheduling app is free like Buffer.

Elena

Before I buy this plugin, i really want to know, why should I buy it? Since it's a monthly basis subscription, I really hope I will get all the benefits. I have a question:

What I understand, this is just a social media scheduling plugin. How social rabbit is better like other social media scheduling app ? Some scheduling app is free like Buffer.
Hello!
The main features of the Rabbit are auto-running and auto-promoting your websites in most popular social networks–Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
It can share content of your website in social accounts automatically but you may create the templates of your posts.
The Posters allow you adding posts with your products from your store directly to your Facebook page and other social accounts according to your settings preference.
Once you setup them, Social Rabbit will start publishing posts with your products on Fb, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram including such details like the price,
product title and description, your website URL and any other additional information you want to provide.

The Rabbit has 2 features additionally:
Post Grabber – Finds popular content relevant to your niche and publishes it in your accounts.
Gallery Poster- allows you to brighten up your social media accounts' timeline with entertaining content. You should add these images beforehand by uploading pictures in the gallery.​

The Rabbit allows you to promote your Facebook page via giving likes and leaving comments to posts in selected niche- related Facebook fan pages. Besides it can reply to other comments simulating users' messages.
The Instagram Promoter tool can follow users also + you may create any template of your comment or change the existing comments in the Plugin.

Elena

Is it possible to target a specific country or language ?
Hello, Jur!
If you need the current texts/phrases translated into other language, you can edit all templates in the Rabbit.
It can't target the specific country but you can choose particular Facebook fan pages and Instagram accounts for promotion