Bad Social Rabbit Support

PhoenixWang1001

I escalate my social rabbit problems since 1/23/2018 to the support team. They said the social rabbit support manager will get in touch to me very soon. But there is no one contact me and my social problems are still there.

I hope someone maybe see this and can help me out of my problems.

PhoenixWang1001

My SR problems list as below:

1.Facebook
-Poster: Often post product without Photos attached.
-Gallery: SR Never post any gallery photos in the image gallery.
-Grabber: SR Never grab any Fanpages that I setup. It Just post my store post

2.Instagram
-Poster: always error as "imagecreatefromstring(): Data is not in a recognized format, called in /Helpers/Instagram.php on line 0"
-Gallery: always error as "imagecreatefromstring(): Data is not in a recognized format, called in /Helpers/Instagram.php on line 0"
-Promoter: Errors such as "Not found popular posts" and "This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

3.Pinterest
-Poster: errors such as "Sorry we could not fetch the image."
-Gallery: it won't post any gallery and no log at all.

4.Twitter
-When i do the setting "Auth" with Correct "Setup options for Twitter API", it comes the error "Desktop applications only support the oauth_callback value 'oob' /oauth/request_token".

So all the log shows as "Your credentials do not allow access to this resource."

meeyule

-Promoter: Errors such as "Not found popular posts" and "This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."
I think these 2 errors have nothing to do with SR. I get them as well at times. The first one happens when it tries to like the most popular post of an account that has no posts, The second is when it tries to access an account that is set to "private"