Bad formatting and terrible English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1catalogue

It is very troublesome having to edit all the items and remove unwanted links to merchant account, the description text should be "Option" rather than "Color" and confusing package image to price. It look so primitive and low standard, selling price not competitive to local eshop. Since they copy and paste most of the descriptions, might as well give them the proper template.

Direct Webstore

It is very troublesome having to edit all the items and remove unwanted links to merchant account,
Troublesome? So is getting out of bed in the morning. This is a business and with any business you have to do some work. One day they develop the 100% automated, artificial intelligence plugin that you just turn on and it makes money while you stay in bed. LOL

It look so primitive and low standard
Again, you have to do a bit of work and edit the listings.

selling price not competitive to local eshop
100% your fault for not doing enough research into your niche and/or it's products.

Since they copy and paste most of the descriptions,...
Aliexpress sellers do not copy/paste the descriptions. That terrible English is all their own work. But at least they're doing some work. LOL

might as well give them the proper template.
Give the Aliexpress sellers a template? Seriously? Aliexpress and it's sellers are not setup solely to service drop shippers. It's setup to sell to individual customers, the same as eBay and Amazon.

So the solution to your complaints?

1. Do more research into the niche and product selection in order to be competitive. (and hopefuly more unique)
2. Do a bit of work editing your product listings

The same as everyone else.

Simple as that.

:)

1catalogue

Troublesome? So is getting out of bed in the morning. This is a business and with any business you have to do some work. One day they develop the 100% automated, artificial intelligence plugin that you just turn on and it makes money while you stay in bed. LOL
Getting out of bed is not a choice, Aliexpress is not new, should have improved by now along with the merchants who want to transfer ad spending and publicity cost to the dropshipper, what did they put up for us in return for our gamble?

Again, you have to do a bit of work and edit the listings.

100% your fault for not doing enough research into your niche and/or it's products.

Aliexpress sellers do not copy/paste the descriptions. That terrible English is all their own work. But at least they're doing some work. LOL

What a lame excuses, the amount of time spent to read about products and find the right merchant is time consuming and majority of it will be wasted when the product cannot sell enough to justify the efforts, large percentage of the so called home work are thrown away is not efficiency. I am only looking for small amount of good products to sell in my unique marketing solution designed to reduce redundancy.

Give the Aliexpress sellers a template? Seriously? Aliexpress and it's sellers are not setup solely to service drop shippers. It's setup to sell to individual customers, the same as eBay and Amazon.
Seriously, improvement is an excuse to you?! The Mighty Aliexpress and its Sellers are contented with the best platform settings for individual customer with Broken English and Silly write ups? Copy cat of Ebay & Amazon at substandard mentality champion of DropShipping?

I find your manner of reply highly defensive and lopsided, push improvement responsibility to the Dropshipper is your solution taking advantage of the unsuspecting and Bad YouTube reviews begin to surface, luckily no one can dictate DropShipping trend.

Direct Webstore

I find your manner of reply highly defensive
I think you mean "offensive" .. and I'm not surprised. The truth often is to people who can't handle it.

Aliexpress is not new, should have improved by now along with the merchants who want to transfer ad spending and publicity cost to the dropshipper, what did they put up for us in return for our gamble?
Aliexpress owes NOTHING to drop-shippers. Again, it's set up to deal with individual customers like eBay. What "gamble" are you talking about? You haved not invested any money with Aliexpress! Aliexpress is just a China based version of eBay. Are you insane or just plain stupid?

What a lame excuses, the amount of time spent to read about products and find the right merchant is time consuming and majority of it will be wasted when the product cannot sell enough to justify the efforts, large percentage of the so called home work are thrown away is not efficiency. I am only looking for small amount of good products to sell in my unique marketing solution designed to reduce redundancy.
Further proof that you are just lazy. I predict failure for you and any enetrprise you undertake. If you are not prepared to do any research into your niche AND it's products, you will fail. Simple as that.

The rest of your babbling and excuse making makes no sense at all. But it does vaguely seem to be just more non sensical excuse making.
It's obvious you have no idea what Aliexpress actually is. Your semi illiterate babbling about them being obligated to drop shippers is proof of that. You seriously need to do some research and fix your blatant ignorance.

Bottom line ... don't so be so god damned lazy. ALL businesses require a little work. Again ... deal with that too.
Do some work man! Do some research! Like all successful people do!

;)

Last edited:

1catalogue

Please do not reply with excuse and tell people to do the extra work just because you think nothing is going to improve from their end, I said "defensive" but your motive is intended to be "offensive" and cover it with an emoji, a typical behavior of a young marketing personnel or a stagnant old business owner.

Welcome to the brave new world, you are either a leader or a follower.

Direct Webstore

I give up. You're obvioulsy not intelligent enough to understnd simple facts about Aliexpress or understand the simple concept that research into niches and products is 100% required WORK. And that editing product descriptions is again 100% required WORK.

Please do not reply with excuse and tell people to do the extra work
That is NOT an "excuse" you simpleton. It's a FACT. You need to WORK in any business.

I said "defensive" but your motive is intended to be "offensive" and cover it with an emoji, a typical behavior of a young marketing personnel or a stagnant old business owner.
I just said you meant it to be "offensive" you moron. And covered with what emoji? You continue to make no sense at all.

Welcome to the brave new world, you are either a leader or a follower.
You're definitley not a "leader", and I doubt you have the intelligence to be a very effective "follower". However you DO have all the makings of an "utter failure".

Prepare to join all the other hopeless dreamers who fail at running an online business. Actually, I think you've failed before you've even started.

Last edited:

Mar

Please do not reply with excuse and tell people to do the extra work just because you think nothing is going to improve from their end
Nobody is making excuses for AliExpress sellers. You should understand that dropshippers are not everything for them and they don't have the obligation to improve from their end for you.

1catalogue

Nobody is making excuses for AliExpress sellers. You should understand that dropshippers are not everything for them and they don't have the obligation to improve from their end for you.
Again, How to tell someone crazy what crazy means? There is a BIG difference between knowing and understanding. Stop trying to EDUCATE others who point out the flaws.

Direct Webstore

Again, How to tell someone crazy what crazy means?
When trying to tell someone who actually IS crazy and/or semi retarded, I think it's already been demonstrated that it's a waste of time.

Stop trying to EDUCATE others who point out the flaws.
For the purposes of Aliexpress and what it's set up for (AGAIN, individual customers, NOT drop shippers) it has no flaws worth complaining about.

Get this into your thick head, for God's sake!

Elfstone

Aliexpress was not built for drop shipping in the first place. It is just a massive market place with a wide selection of products you can sell in your store. While AliExpress may position itself as an online retailer, most sellers on AliExpress understand that a large number of their customers are resellers and are much more interested in dropshipping. It is on the seller to use, or not, the same images and the same description. Aliexpress doesn't owe anything to us since we are using it for free.

Direct Webstore

It is on the seller to use, or not, the same images and the same description. Aliexpress doesn't owe anything to us since we are using it for free.
I think that guy is just one of those self centered and lazy people who constantly think the world and everything and everyone in it owe him something because he's "special" ... lol

Reactions: Mar

Sunster

Staff member
Not sure why this is in the suggestion forum since the Alidropship team does not control Aliexpress. If it was more of a rant about Aliexpress, then it's run it's course so closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.