Backup Wordpress Site

Sgwarrior

I have been having problems backing my AliDropstore which has less than 50 products. None of the commercial backup tools work till I tried the one from Cpanel as recommended by Victoria above.

Thanks Victoria!

alexmorco

Its been an old post but After looking at the trends, The Cpanel and managed hosting has changed a lot from the backend and frontend view, I have followed this thread to Backup my WordPress website but I am using managed hosting and found another guide about WordPress backup, hope it will help the visitors who find this thread for creating a backup for their WordPress websites.

MurrayYvonne

Create code to embed Google Sheets First, and you'll work in the Google Sheets interface - be sure to open the spreadsheet you want to embed. In the Google Sheets interface, open the File menu and select Publish Online: This will open a popup interface. Click the Embed tab in this popup and choose whether to embed the entire document or just a single sheet. This is useful if you have multiple sheets but only want to include one of them on your WordPress site. If you leave this checkbox checked, your embedded spreadsheet will continuously sync with what you see in the Google Spreadsheet interface. It would be clearer if you watched the video about import WordPress to google sheets.

Last edited: