Automatically order placing questions.

triharas

Hello. I used to place orders manually. I recently tried to place automatically on alidropship plugin. As soon as i place an order automatically i update the order number by pressing Edit "order and tracking ID" and i insert and save the order number from aliexpress. It is possible as soon as the order marked as shipped from the seller on ali to notify automatically the customer via email without having to contact him/her myself? Could you please show me a template of the email sent as soon the the order is shipped on aliexpress? Can i change the template? Have a nice day.

Mar

It is possible as soon as the order marked as shipped from the seller on ali to notify automatically the customer via email without having to contact him/her myself? Could you please show me a template of the email sent as soon the the order is shipped on aliexpress? Can i change the template? Have a nice day.
This function of automatic sending of e-mail once the order is marked shipped is already in place. Take time to see the template of e-mails in Notification setting of Alidropship in wordpress admin page.

triharas

Yes i know it send notifications. But where i can see template of notifications sent to customer. I use aliwoo plugin. Also as soon as i press get tracking the tracking for example syncs with aliexpress? So if an order is not shipped yet i have to press get tracking as soon as it will be shipped or it syncs automatically. IS there any video that can help me with this. The ones on the faq are for the alidroship plugin not the one for woocommerce.

Mar

But where i can see template of notifications sent to customer
In wordpress admin, click Woocommerce>Settings>Emails, in the right column of the next page click Manage of the email you want to see. In the lower right of the next window, click Copy file to theme>View template. You will see the template of the e-mail that can be edited. If you don't click Copy file to theme, you still can see the template but it cannot be edited. This instruction and your other questions were already answered over and over in the forum. You need a little effort to search it with the right keyword.

triharas

Thanks for the answer. And where exactly is the template that alidropship send as soon as it receives tracking? I attach you all email notifications.

Attachments

• emails.jpg
    emails.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8

Jeff2mars

Is the order status supposed to switch to "completed" when the tracking id and email are automatically sent ? I have a notification on my order page saying "Completed email notification automatically sent." but my order statut is still pending.