Automatic order fulfillment woocommerce?

patsert

Hi Yaros,

I'm interested in buying the plugin for my exiting woocommerce store, mainly for the automatic ordering process. The only thing that's keeping me from ordering is that I have no idea how this will work. I currently have a few hundred orders to fulfill so if I can eliminate some time with automation I'd be really happy.

Can you shed some light on this or maybe create a quick video of how it's done in woocommerce?

My store already has a couple hundred orders, so I hope installing this plugin will not wipe any data or something.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Thank you for your interest!

Please note that AliDropship Woo plugin would not be compatible for the orders you already have, as the items ordered were not imported with our plugin.

But if you're going to import some products from AliExpress, you will be able to fulfill orders with these items automatically. There will be a button "Place order automatically" in your WooCommerce Orders section. It works the same way as on this video:

If you have other questions please feel free to ask!

Best regards,
Igor

patsert

Hi Igor,

Thank you for the info!

I see that existing orders are not compatible, that's alright.

Are existing products compatible? For instance, if I install this plugin today will I have to re-add my products to my store via this plugin or will it work for new orders with the products I already added to my store?

One more question: does the plugin also update orders with tracking codes?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Igor,

Thank you for the info!

I see that existing orders are not compatible, that's alright.

Are existing products compatible? For instance, if I install this plugin today will I have to re-add my products to my store via this plugin or will it work for new orders with the products I already added to my store?

One more question: does the plugin also update orders with tracking codes?
You will have to re-upload the products to be able to make the plugin's features work, existing products are not compatible.

The plugin doesn't update orders with tracking codes, but it will be possible in the future, as well as sending tracking info automatically to your customers.

patsert

You will have to re-upload the products to be able to make the plugin's features work, existing products are not compatible.

The plugin doesn't update orders with tracking codes, but it will be possible in the future, as well as sending tracking info automatically to your customers.

Thank you so much for the replies :)

one last thing that worries me:
Does this plugin replace the woocommerce plugin or does it work alongside it? Does it overwrite any woocommerce files? Does it replace the checkout page?

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just really paranoid of losing any kind of data. I'm getting sales everyday and it would be costly if I missed any due to migrating to this plugin.

Is it possible to test this plugin on a test site?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you so much for the replies :)

one last thing that worries me:
Does this plugin replace the woocommerce plugin or does it work alongside it? Does it overwrite any woocommerce files? Does it replace the checkout page?

Sorry for all these questions, I'm just really paranoid of losing any kind of data. I'm getting sales everyday and it would be costly if I missed any due to migrating to this plugin.

Is it possible to test this plugin on a test site?

AliDropship plugin (Woo version) doesn't replace WooCommerce plugin, but works alongside it. It won't overwrite any WooCommerce files, or replace the checkout page.
But in general we recommend that you use our plugin on a freshly installed WordPress, so if you're really paranoid I wouldn't recommend that you take any risks.

You can test the plugin on your test site after the purchase and later activate it on your main website.

Jess