Automated Order Processing

SSBN

I updated to the latest plugin and I am unable to complete an order.

First I had problems getting it to start the automatic process because the plugin said I wasn't authorized. A clean load and starting aliexpress first got me pass that.

Second, I'm on the Fulfill order Automatically window and the Cleaning Shopping Cart is displayed with a spinner that never completes.

Any ideas about how to complete an order automatically?

Mar

I updated to the latest plugin and I am unable to complete an order.

First I had problems getting it to start the automatic process because the plugin said I wasn't authorized. A clean load and starting aliexpress first got me pass that.

Second, I'm on the Fulfill order Automatically window and the Cleaning Shopping Cart is displayed with a spinner that never completes.

Any ideas about how to complete an order automatically?
I have the latest update of the plugin. I placed an automatic order just a while ago. It was smooth, after I logged in my AliExpress account, the system proceeded with almost no human intervention. The problem is at your end, not the plugin. Try clearing browser cache, check your connection. If it don't work, send message to support@alidropship.com.

SSBN

I have the latest update of the plugin. I placed an automatic order just a while ago. It was smooth, after I logged in my AliExpress account, the system proceeded with almost no human intervention. The problem is at your end, not the plugin. Try clearing browser cache, check your connection. If it don't work, send message to support@alidropship.com.
It was at my end. I have a couple plugins which were conflicting.

Still have problems with images not being imported from aliexpress.

SauDev

It was at my end. I have a couple plugins which were conflicting.

Still have problems with images not being imported from aliexpress.
I have the same problem, could you please tell us which plugins were conflicting?

SauDev

all plugins deactivated but since I left the last comment until now the "cleaning shopping cart" button is still spinning, so if anyone has other ideas I'm ready to try

Screen Shot 2020-10-08 at 12.58.34 AM.png