Autofill state?

johan

Hi
Im trying to run this plugin on my swedish site, here in sweden we dont use state/province in checkout or in adresses. Therefore people dont leave it in the checkout. If we where to use it will be the same as the city field. Now this is a problem when i try to send the order to aliexpress and this field cant autofill, is there any way i can edit some code or something so the plugin autofill both city and state with the city-field from woocommerce?

Mick

I am having similar issues. As far as I can see does AliExpress require a State when fullfilling the auto-order. However by default the WooCommerce checkout fields do not display a State field in the Billing or Shipping forms. I tried additional plugins to add another State field. So far this gives me complications, therefore I would also like some kind of code edit/ or funtionallity to provide AliExpress automatically with the city name or something like "N/A".

nenene

Yes I agree. There should be a default option for N/A or the country when the state is not present. It is something that adds unnecessary wasted time when fulfilling many orders.
Also in Australia, it can't auto complete the state yet.