Auto-sync Excel with Sheets to show the QR code discount applied

I've been immersed in a dropshipping venture, closely tracking inventory via Excel. Now I want to start with QR code discount coupons, currently figuring out which generator to use. I am looking for a safe solution, as I read about some data breaches and various scams involving QR codes. Obviously, I need my customers to know what they're scanning. A possible idea for the future is also to start embedding QR codes on product packaging, but this is not high on my list of priorities. For now, I need to create the coupon codes and be able to track them.

The second step in my plan is to start using Google Sheets to ensure every purchase, including scanned QR codes, gets accurately recorded. The sheet will combine Excel inventory data and also track purchase records. My aim is to synchronize data between Excel and Google Sheets, eliminating any manual data entry. Using templates has been incredibly helpful, in maintaining consistency and saving time. Yet, the missing link remains a way to automatically update both platforms simultaneously when a customer redeems a QR code. Any insights or solutions to automate this process (or a QR code generator recommendation, actually) would be greatly appreciated.

leafsweetrolls

I've been using software that bridges the gap between excel and google sheets. It allows you to link excel to google sheets, with real-time two-way synchronization. You can automate data transfers between the two platforms, ensuring accurate updates. I've personally found it incredibly helpful for my monthly reports. No need to tell you how much time I save now I don't have to copy-paste from one to another. And you can also select rows to exclude from syncing. I don't know if this is a feature you'll need to use, but it's good to keep it in mind. Either way, you'll keep your records consistent and up-to-date.
Speaking of qr codes, I find them fantastic for gathering feedback and conducting surveys. Now, it's hard to say what the best qr code generator for business is; I could recommend a couple. Maybe you can read this piece, it reviews several options, making it easier to choose the right fit for your needs. Since safety is your main concern, I suggest looking for a solution that is SOC 2 certified. Also, for product packaging, it's important to be able to download high-quality qr codes in SVG and EPS format. You should check that too.

Thanks a million! I was worried I didn't explain my problem in a good way. And you also gave me a couple of ideas. I will look into feedback and surveys with QR codes too. Cheers!