attribute thumbnail images not showing on product list

downlo

I'm having a problem where the thumbnail images from the color attribute is not showing on the
product list. I'm using the clause theme.
The issues seems to be that the pictures are not being imported as an image to the color attribute in woocommerce. On all the items imported I can see that
none of the attributes have an image imported. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    413.7 KB · Views: 22

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I'm having a problem where the thumbnail images from the color attribute is not showing on the
product list. I'm using the clause theme.
The issues seems to be that the pictures are not being imported as an image to the color attribute in woocommerce. On all the items imported I can see that
none of the attributes have an image imported. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Hello, could you please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to that product - I will check.

basslion

I am use the Claue theme too and i cant get color variation thumbnails to show also. Although Victoria has got it working on my site. I just cant seem to do it myself. *shrug*

downlo

I found the issue is because the images links are not imported correctly to the color attribute hopefully they are going to fix this there are thousands of attributes in my store. It would make no sense to have to do this manually on. I think they forgot to add this link on import. i would add it my self but I don't no where to look on the php code in WordPress.

Attachments

• Screenshot(2).png
    Screenshot(2).png
    126.5 KB · Views: 12

basslion

I got it working. In chrome, I checked top right of browser there is alidropship icon. I clicked this and it had red dot next to my domain so it was not connected. I couldn't get it connected. Victoria found out it was because I had popup blocker extension installed on chrome and it was not allowing the plugin to connect properly. I removed the popup blocker and then reconnected the site and the red dot turned green. After that, all images are importing correctly on Claue theme.

Tof

Hi Victoria,
I am having the similar issue. if you look at my screenshot you will there is 4 different colour is available for this product but customer can select only one color catagory (Black) all other colour catagories are while. can you please advise how to fix this issue? Thanks a lot.