ATTENTION! AliDropship WOO ver. 1.1.0 - UPDATE

ShopOnline

How is that a defect? Use the settings to make it do what you want.

You're not using Dropship.Me by any chance, are you? That imports ALL pics, ONLY. No other choice.
No I am not using DropshipMe. My concern is I have not checked any of the checkbox to upload images to my server (there are three check boxes), still its uploading all images to my server. Alidropship woo->AliExpress->Settings->Product Images->No checkboc tick marked (Featured, Gallery or Variation nothing).

Direct Webstore

I don't have that problem (Flatsome too). I only import the featured image and the rest stay on Aliexpress. Maybe you better hit support up.

ShopOnline

I don't have that problem (Flatsome too). I only import the featured image and the rest stay on Aliexpress. Maybe you better hit support up.
Yeah. just shared my credentials with them. I am thinking this might be happening after I upgraded the php version not sure though.

ShopOnline

Ok so what they replied is its working as expected. Right now all photos from AliExpress are available in my media library however with a AliExpress symbol (which I know from their document should be there but only when I have ticked it to upload to my server). Does this happens to you too? Do the images come to your library even when you have unchecked the check boxes? And if it got a AliExpress symbol and still present in my library means its not uploaded to my server? I don't think so because I am observing my website is becoming too slow after I started using Woo Alidropship.

sikandar

Hi, this feature to have external images only available for woo plugin/theme or available in standard as well. thanks

Direct Webstore

Yes to what?
Your last question ...
available in standard as well.
You DID ask that question, didn't you? The answer is "Yes", as I already said.

need to know if there in standard?
No need to ask it twice.

And again ... I suggest you read the docs at www.help.alidropship.com and learn all the basics. All this info and more is there. It really is a helpful resource. Read it. Really. Check it out.

;)

Last edited: