Asking for assistance

emptyhanded

I’m new on dropshipping..
I already have my alidropship license key,but still can’t follow the steps on how to start.i can’t purchase a domain at Godaddy because i don’t have a paypal account,but i tried their free domain for now since i feel like experimenting here to find solution to my problem.i also made an account on cPanel but didn’t know what to do..Please help..

Direct Webstore

It's way to big of a job to explain it all here ... type into Google "How to setup a website via cPanel" You REALLY need to start learning. Or just order a premade custom store from Alidropship.

i can’t purchase a domain at Godaddy because i don’t have a paypal account,
So use a credit/debit card. What did you use to buy the plugin license with?

emptyhanded

It's way to big of a job to explain it all here ... type into Google "How to setup a website via cPanel" You REALLY need to start learning. Or just order a premade custom store from Alidropship.

So use a credit/debit card. What did you use to buy the plugin license with?

They only want a paypal account to get paid..

emptyhanded

My friend is selling his store to me for 50$ , i would try to set up a website first on cpanel and see if i can do all the steps. If not,will alidropship give a me refund for the purchased license key?

Direct Webstore

will alidropship give a me refund for the purchased license key?
No idea. Ask them. support@alifropship.com But for the reason "I'm buying pre made store" ... I doubt it.

They only want a paypal account to get paid..
That's just not true. I just checked. They accept many kinds of payment options including credit/debit cards, bank transfers etc.

You really should do a little research before you do things.

:)