Are the secure badges on websites are paid?

Mostafa

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding the security badges on my website, but whenever I go to any website it asks for money.

Norton asked for $399/year
Trust Lock for $9/month

I'm not sure if its true or I'm not doing it the right way.

Here's what I mean by security logos

1537562447485.png

Would you please share your expertise with me?

Mar

I'm in the process of adding the security badges on my website, but whenever I go to any website it asks for money.
WooCommerce SSL Seal is free. McAfee has a free version for 500/month visitors. When you reach that mark, the trust badge will be gone. will be back in the following month.

Sunster

Staff member
Hi,

Norton asked for $399/year
Trust Lock for $9/month

I'm not sure if its true or I'm not doing it the right way.

Here's what I mean by security logos

View attachment 5858

Would you please share your expertise with me?

There are free (basic and limited) and paid ones and the one in your image looks like the Shopify one. They all also have different levels of trust from consumers and some of the paid ones provide much more than just a seal such as active scanning etc. It really depends on what you need.
A lot of sites just find the seals on google and copy and paste them but that is a whole different conversation and a big no no for anyone serious about their site.

Here's a link to the one McAfee offers McAfee Security and don't forget to add the one you get with your SSL and fraud detection service (if you use) also.