Apple/Google Pay on product pages /Alidropship Original Plugin

codergodcrypto

Hi,

We are using original Alidropship plugin. Is there any way to have Apple/Google one-click checkout on product pages like there is this option on Woocommerce version.

I think it makes the buying process very simple on product page without entering any shipping/address details, customers can purchase on the product landing page with one click with their Apple pay.

Georgy

Hi,

We are using original Alidropship plugin. Is there any way to have Apple/Google one-click checkout on product pages like there is this option on Woocommerce version.

I think it makes the buying process very simple on product page without entering any shipping/address details, customers can purchase on the product landing page with one click with their Apple pay.
Hi, we have those methods under the original version of AliDropship. woocommerce working on their own with payment methods, it is out of AliDropship Woo functionalities

codergodcrypto

Hello,

This is what we mean by one-click purchase with Apple/Google pay on product pages. This functionality exists on Woocommerce Stripe plugin. But on Alidropship Original this functionality is not there in the options.

apple pay.png

codergodcrypto

Hi, we use Stripe and enabled Apple Pay/Google Pay on our account since last year.

The Apple Pay/Google Pay checkout buttons are only shown on the checkout page, they are not shown on the product pages as in the screenshot example I have shared above. Do you understand what we mean and the difference between what you are saying and what we are suggesting?