Andy warhol theme

rumana

Can any one suggest where I can get help to customise the theme. The pages do not correspond with the actual view? And is there a add on builder that I could use?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Can any one suggest where I can get help to customise the theme. The pages do not correspond with the actual view? And is there a add on builder that I could use?
Hello,

There's no need to use add-ons to build a website on this theme. Could you please be more specific? What exactly are you having issues with?
Feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can give your website a check.

slamghost

Hello, I would like to change my free theme to this one. Would it be ok if I buy the theme and change it manually in my wordpress admin panel ? Will my website continue to work?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I would like to change my free theme to this one. Would it be ok if I buy the theme and change it manually in my wordpress admin panel ? Will my website continue to work?
Hello,

Thank you for your interest!
Of course you can switch to the Andy Warhol theme and keep all your products, pricing formulas, ect. All you'll need to do is to replace the default images with your own (if necessary).
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!