Andy Theme- Issues with Standard Set Up

tobyreeves

Okay I finished the standard set up with the Andy theme. I have the following problems:
1) In the footer section, a Company Info and Purchase Info title is created. But there is no link and no page, and no way to set up the link.
2) As addressed before, there is no randomizer option for the home page.
3) In the cart, there is a Refund Policy link. But when you click, it goes to 404 error.
4) In the customization section in the admin panel, there is an About Us section we can customize. But it doesn't appear anywhere on the live site.
5) Even though there are multiple shipping options available on AliExpress AND I enable multiple shipping options, only FREE is available.

These are pretty crucial issues for a theme that is supposed to be ready for prime time. Please advise.

Attachments

• footer.PNG
    footer.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
  • ship.PNG
    ship.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 7
  • refund.PNG
    refund.PNG
    79.8 KB · Views: 6
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Okay I finished the standard set up with the Andy theme. I have the following problems:
1) In the footer section, a Company Info and Purchase Info title is created. But there is no link and no page, and no way to set up the link.
2) As addressed before, there is no randomizer option for the home page.
3) In the cart, there is a Refund Policy link. But when you click, it goes to 404 error.
4) In the customization section in the admin panel, there is an About Us section we can customize. But it doesn't appear anywhere on the live site.
5) Even though there are multiple shipping options available on AliExpress AND I enable multiple shipping options, only FREE is available.

These are pretty crucial issues for a theme that is supposed to be ready for prime time. Please advise.
Hello,
Thanks for your questions!

1. These are just menu titles. They aren't clickable since they aren't linked to any certain page. Please make sure you've created default pages and menus (Customization => General => Add default pages and menus).
2. Do you have a product randomizer in mind? We'll add in the next theme update.
3. Please resave your Permalinks. You can learn more here. Also, you might want to check your refund policy link in Customization => Checkout => Shopping cart. Let me know if you need any further assistance.
4. The About us link will be available in the Company Info menu in your website footer once you add default menus or create them manually.
5. All these shipping options might not be available for this exact product. Please check product information with an AliExpress seller.

Attachments

• andy menus.png
    andy menus.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 4
  • andy refund.png
    andy refund.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 4