Amazon Product Reviews

magzen

Hello,

I was checking for products to download from Aliexpress many of them also do exist on Amazon, the difference are that on Amazon the customer reviews are great with perfect English and long compared to Aliexpress not so good reviews (Almost every review only mentions the shipping time and have bad translated English), so i got a suggestion

If it is possible to download the Amazon reviews for a product by adding the product link on Amazon for that product into a option to Alidropship for example like this Activate "Import Amazon Reviews" and paste the link it should import the reviews from

Thanks

Direct Webstore

the customer reviews are great with perfect English
They probably edit them like I do.

If it is possible to download the Amazon reviews for a product by adding the product link on Amazon for that product into a option to Alidropship for example like this Activate "Import Amazon Reviews" and paste the link it should import the reviews from

I seriously doubt it. I don't think they would bloat the plugin out with something like that. They'd have to incorporate a API from Amazon as well as the API for Aliexpress! And they definitely wouldn't put it in the Woo plugin ... it's struggling enough as it is!

But maybe I'm wrong ... let's see what the developers think. If there is no reply ... that's your answer.

If they don't like it ... you'll just have to edit the reviews as a part of the product editing job like I do. But I know there are a lot of lazy people out there that just leave them as they are ... including the product descriptions and titles!

:)

Last edited: