Alishipping not importing

clazie

I’ve spent countless hours researching on forums, Reddit, YouTube, and more, trying to find a solution to this issue. As shown in the attached image, I have "Ship from China" set as the default when importing products, which is the ONLY option that is being imported. However, the AliShipping plugin still fails to import all the available shipping options from AliExpress for this specific product from the same supplier.

There are 81 variants working with a $1.99 shipping cost, but when I select certain colors, the shipping option disappears. I’ve double-checked on AliExpress, and the product is in stock, with shipping available for those same exact variants.

This plugin is incredibly frustrating to use..

Attachments

• Screenshot (225).png
    Screenshot (225).png
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

clazie

I've got the "Ship from" option displaying on the product page, and I've kept everything as default as possible to avoid any potential conflicts. Despite all this effort, there’s still no solution as to why some variants have shipping while others do not. It makes no sense—everything seems set up correctly, yet certain variants lack shipping options.....