AliExpress Shipping Address page not loading?

timothy

The shipping address page on Aliexpress is not loading at all and I am unable to add or remove addresses. The shipping address page just doesn’t load correct and stays blank instead of displaying all the available addresses. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

chris37

The shipping address page on Aliexpress is not loading at all and I am unable to add or remove addresses. The shipping address page just doesn’t load correct and stays blank instead of displaying all the available addresses. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Load ok in my end ... Try to clean your browser cache and check your internet connection...

timothy

Load ok in my end ... Try to clean your browser cache and check your internet connection...

I just tried Aliexpress >Shipping Address and the page isn’t loading at all. This problem only started today, could you check again? Thanks

chris37

How I say to you the proplem is unit to you... I can not recreate your proplem...
Is propaply cache issue.

timothy

How I say to you the proplem is unit to you... I can not recreate your proplem...
Is propaply cache issue.

The Aliexpress chat agent told me he is also experiencing the same issue on his end and will report it to the technical team...

jojo

@Yaros Could someone please look at this problem? I can't make orders for several days because of this, which is a serious problem. Thanks :).

Razvann

Hi, try to disable and enable the Alidropship plugin this solved me a problem saving the variations.