Aliexpress Professional China agent, I am looking for Cooperation.

A

Alisa Yu

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alisa. I am From Aplusfulfill Team.
Our team doing China agent job more than 6 year.
1. our price always lower than others.
2. always fast shipping to USA. EU. UK, CA, AU,NZ (5-10 days), and support global shipping.
3. support most all aliexpress product.
4. 24 hours servies job.

We are looking for long time cooperation with shopify dropshipper.
If you have any questions about cost , shipping, or Aliexpress ,please feel free to contact me.
i will try my best to support.

Best Wishes.

Attachments

• 2208.png
    2208.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 4

echloe

Hello Everyone,
My name is Alisa. I am From Aplusfulfill Team.
Our team doing China agent job more than 6 year.
1. our price always lower than others.
2. always fast shipping to USA. EU. UK, CA, AU,NZ (5-10 days), and support global shipping.
3. support most all aliexpress product.
4. 24 hours servies job.

We are looking for long time cooperation with shopify dropshipper.
If you have any questions about cost , shipping, or Aliexpress ,please feel free to contact me.
i will try my best to support.

Best Wishes. Austin air duct cleaning
Hello Alisa and the Aplusfulfill Team,

Thank you for reaching out and introducing your services. It's great to hear that you have over six years of experience as a China agent and offer competitive pricing, fast shipping, and 24-hour service support. Your ability to ship to multiple countries within 5-10 days is impressive and would be beneficial for Shopify dropshippers looking for reliable and efficient fulfillment services.

As a Shopify dropshipper, having a trusted and efficient fulfillment partner is crucial for ensuring smooth operations and customer satisfaction. Your offer to support a wide range of AliExpress products is also appealing as it provides flexibility and access to a vast selection of items.

If any questions arise regarding cost, shipping, or AliExpress, it's reassuring to know that you're readily available to provide support and assistance.

I will keep your services in mind for any future fulfillment needs and will not hesitate to reach out if any questions arise. Thank you for your outreach, and I wish you continued success in your business endeavors.

Last edited: