Aliexpress allowing PPE to USA

springbok

Hi - Why is aliexpress allowing customers to purchase items from my site even if they are sold out from supplier, and i have specified only sales to USA and then when i place the order (after customer paid) the vendor says they dont ship to USA. Surly they should be help liable for paypal refund fees ?

daniel-97

Why is aliexpress allowing customers to purchase items from my site even if they are sold out from supplier,
You can set your products to automatically be sent to draft when the product is out of stock... in Alidropship -> Setting -> Updates

and i have specified only sales to USA and then when i place the order (after customer paid) the vendor says they dont ship to USA
You should check if a product can be shipped to the countries you will run ads/sell to before putting them on your website.
And if they changed their mind after, then you can find another supplier for that exact product

Mar

You can set your products to automatically be sent to draft when the product is out of stock... in Alidropship -> Setting -> Updates

You should check if a product can be shipped to the countries you will run ads/sell to before putting them on your website.
And if they changed their mind after, then you can find another supplier for that exact product
Easier said than done. What you are saying here is not practical at all.

Mar

What's not practical? You can see if a product can be shipped to a particular country before buying tho
The issue here is the buyer was not aware that the product cannot be shipped to his country at that time he ordered. The store owner discovered it only when he tried to order the product in AliExpress. What you are saying here is far from the issue.
Seriously, are you doing this?

daniel-97

The issue here is the buyer was not aware that the product cannot be shipped to his country at that time he ordered. The store owner discovered it only when he tried to order the product in AliExpress. What you are saying here is far from the issue.
Dang, sorry I misunderstood

Seriously, are you doing this?
Yeah, actually I am. Like, I'm running ads to US and UK, I'm going to the product to check if it can be shipped to the US and UK along with the price before doing anything

Mar

Dang, sorry I misunderstood

Yeah, actually I am. Like, I'm running ads to US and UK, I'm going to the product to check if it can be shipped to the US and UK along with the price before doing anything
That's good. But I am wondering how much time you spend in each product,

Mar

I don't really know, but around 2-3 hours with descriptions and everything done tho
When you import products, there is no filter of countries it can be delivered. You can find out, but yes you have to spend a lot of time in every product. If you are importing one or two products, maybe. But if you import 50 or more, do you think it is practical? Honestly I don't believe you are doing it.

daniel-97

When you import products, there is no filter of countries it can be delivered. You can find out, but yes you have to spend a lot of time in every product. If you are importing one or two products, maybe. But if you import 50 or more, do you think it is practical? Honestly I don't believe you are doing it.
Yeah I know, it's very time consuming but that is what I did. I think we might misunderstanding each other tho, because what I did was not that difficult or time consuming, all I did was check the country like this
1589972160484.png
View attachment 11897

Mar

Yeah I know, it's very time consuming but that is what I did. I think we might misunderstanding each other tho, because what I did was not that difficult or time consuming, all I did was check the country like this
View attachment 11896
View attachment 11897
It is not hard but don't tell me it is not time consuming. Products in my store is decreasing everyday due to products in AliExpress disappearing fast. I cannot catch up importing, editing, publish to replace the products. How much more if I add this task of knowing what product can be delivered to what country. I am not telling you not to do it, but for me it is highly not practical. If you have Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on installed, buyers will know if a product cannot be delivered to a country. When the product is added to cart, no shipping method is available to the country and and the product cannot be ordered.

Last edited:

daniel-97

It is not hard but don't tell me it is not time consuming. Products in my store is decreasing everyday due to products in AliExpress disappearing fast. I cannot catch up importing, editing, publish to replace the products. How much more if I add this task of knowing what product can be delivered to what country. I am not telling you not to do it, but for me it is highly not practical. If you have Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on installed, buyers will know if a product cannot be delivered to a country. When a product is added to cart, no shipping method is available to the country and and the product cannot be ordered.
Yeah it's just my opinion, and I'm glad to learn some information out of this conversation :) Thanks

Mar

Hi - Why is aliexpress allowing customers to purchase items from my site even if they are sold out from supplier, and i have specified only sales to USA and then when i place the order (after customer paid) the vendor says they dont ship to USA. Surly they should be help liable for paypal refund fees ?
This is really an issue. To avoid it from happening again, you install Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on. When a buyer add a product to cart that cannot be delivered to his country, there will be no shipping method and the product cannot be ordered.

springbok

Many thanks Mar I really appreciate your help. Thank you too Daniel.
I have installed Shipping Product Aliexpress and will see how this performs.

Mar

Many thanks Mar I really appreciate your help. Thank you too Daniel.
I have installed Shipping Product Aliexpress and will see how this performs.
There is an issue with Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on. It allow buyers to place order of products although it cannot be delivered in the shipping address. This is a serious issue that is not resolved yet. The support team promised an update to resolve it, but it don't happen yet after several days now. If the issue was known then, I would not have recommended the add-on.