Aliexpress account problems

ALINGKI

I accidentally opened 2 aliexpress account with same email address, because i was trying to practice doing an order and have ruined everything. I tried contacting aliexpress to fix my account connected to my store, but i think there is a communication breakdown, i have been trying to ask for help over 8 times on the chat help desk. I bought the ultimate dropship plugin. Who do i contact for help? Thanks

jubran

How can you open 2 accounts with the same email? Aliexpress checks that before you can sign up again. Anyways just forget about that, it won't matter to your store. You'll be ordering orders as a normal person.

ALINGKI

It happened & i think it was same time when there was a glitch, cause when i tried to get help straight after i opened the second account, the customer service told me the system is down and to try again later. Im glad you mention it doesnt matter, so i created a new account with my yahoo email & my order is still stuck on filling shipping address again :(

jubran

Don't really know what you mean by stuck on shipping address but give me a screenshot, maybe I can help :)

ALINGKI

Your awesome, after i created another account like you said, i did a test order, this time i ordered a different product from my store & i found out, it was because of my address, my town is not on the list, instead i chose tablelands with my zip code & it worked :D yayeee so i am now waiting for verification. Thank you :D

jubran

Great :) Nowadays Aliexpress has a drop-down predefined cities you must choose from and sometimes, there won't be all the cities. In that case, put other and send the seller a message about the correct city.