AliDroshop woo

rizly

Hi everyone,

I purchased this plugin recently. and tried in one of my website. But it made my website very very slow. I am more concern about the website speed. It made it slower.

does anyone else have this issue with you're websites ?

or else is there is any options to make it faster ?

Robbie

Direct is probably right. I used both. A2 with turbo was the best of all shared hosts, but shared won't cut it for a woocommerce. Try Cloudways

rizly

I have tried cloudways earlier. It is worse than the shared hosting. The server response time is way slower.

Mar

Hi everyone,

I purchased this plugin recently. and tried in one of my website. But it made my website very very slow. I am more concern about the website speed. It made it slower.

does anyone else have this issue with you're websites ?

or else is there is any options to make it faster ?
Everybody here installed the Alidropship plugin, woo version or the original. If your site is slow, it is not because of the plugin, otherwise everybody should have this issue. There must be something in your site, also install a cache plugin.

dbejarano20

Hi I was testing out the plugin on a demo site after i purchased. Now i want to install the plugin into a real live site. can you please remove my current domain so i can register alidropship plugin on my new website.

thanks

Mar

Hi I was testing out the plugin on a demo site after i purchased. Now i want to install the plugin into a real live site. can you please remove my current domain so i can register alidropship plugin on my new website.

thanks
You should address this kind of request to the support, not in the forum.