Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.3.1 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 27
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.1 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 27
  • alidswoo_ion 1.3.1 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 40

kukiman

Could you guys please consider fixing this issue, I have already reported it few weeks ago I believe, but it still remains. If someone orders twice the same item, but in different colours etc. (from the same seller basically), when syncing the orders with "all sync", it only downloads one tracking number (because there is one order ID - the same for both items),, but in the orders tab there are 2 items.

So it never sends an "shipped order" email to the buyer as all of the items do not have assigned tracking numbers.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Could you guys please consider fixing this issue, I have already reported it few weeks ago I believe, but it still remains. If someone orders twice the same item, but in different colours etc. (from the same seller basically), when syncing the orders with "all sync", it only downloads one tracking number (because there is one order ID - the same for both items),, but in the orders tab there are 2 items.

So it never sends an "shipped order" email to the buyer as all of the items do not have assigned tracking numbers.
Please make sure you updated the extension to the latest version 2.7.5.7 - this issue should be fixed with this update. If not, please let me know.

kukiman

The issue still occurs... When somebody ordered 2x same item, but in different sizes/properties, it only syncs one tracking number (as the order has 1 ORDER ID), and doesnt send the tracking email, as the second item still doesnt have the tracking number attached.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The issue still occurs... When somebody ordered 2x same item, but in different sizes/properties, it only syncs one tracking number (as the order has 1 ORDER ID), and doesnt send the tracking email, as the second item still doesnt have the tracking number attached.
Please send me the order link with such products your WP login credentials and AliExpress login credentials. I will check what might be the issue.

Direct Webstore

Thank you. How do I know which one to download.
The one with the same PHP version as your host/site (Go to Woocommerce/Status and scroll down to see the PHP version)

How do I install it? Do I have to delete the version I'm running
Yes. Deactivate/Delete the current. Upload/Activate the 1.3.2 one. That's it. Done.

All your settings are saved in the database. You don't need to do anything else. (except clear the cache plugin if you use one)

:)

Last edited:
The one with the same PHP version as your host/site (Go to Woocommerce/Status and scroll down to see the PHP version)

Yes. Deactivate/Delete the current. Upload/Activate the 1.3.2 one. That's it. Done.

All your settings are saved in the database. You don't need to do anything else. (except clear the cache plugin if you use one)

:)
Thank you so much. I have been seeking help for days to no avail. I usually use my "rollback" plugin to get the job done but for some strange reason there is no rollback option for alidropship woo plugin. No more ugly green tab. Hopefully all of my page not found errors will go away too as well as a myriad other problems that last update caused.