• alidswoo_ion 1.2.7 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 26
  • alidswoo_ion 1.2.7 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 15
  • alidswoo_ion 1.2.7 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 15

Mar

Mar, please PM me a link - we will check
I just found the version 1.2.5 and roll back the update and the missing elements are back, but some product images are gone. I am getting in touch with my hosting service now and ask for backup restore. I will update the plugin later, I will send you the link if the elements are gone again.

Mar

I don't know. I don't want to get my products all messed up after updating.
If you are talking about the screenshot with prices gone, it was resolved. It was a setting in one of my plugins that somehow cause the missing elements with the update. This is unique in my site and I see no reason not to update. Many times you see members reporting and asking help for some issues, most of the time the support staff would ask if they are using the latest version, meaning you need to update, if not you will have issues later.

computel

Many issues with this software

I import and have it set to Canada but your system uses the US price and then applies the Pricing Markup Formula based on US price so would loose money also doesn't work with variant pricing

I have and item that is 131.29 can and 238.70 and the markup table is 8 $ 100.00 < cost < ∞cost * 1.35 +100

Totals should be

277.99 and 422.99

Attachments

• capture12.jpg
    capture12.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 14
  • capture13.jpg
    capture13.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
  • capture14.jpg
    capture14.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 13
  • capture15.jpg
    capture15.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 14

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Many issues with this software

I import and have it set to Canada but your system uses the US price and then applies the Pricing Markup Formula based on US price so would loose money also doesn't work with variant pricing

I have and item that is 131.29 can and 238.70 and the markup table is 8 $ 100.00 < cost < ∞cost * 1.35 +100

Totals should be

277.99 and 422.99
No matter what currency you selected on AliExpress - product will be imported in $ and then converted to your default currency. This is how it works.