AliDropship WOO ver. 1.2.3 - UPDATE

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• 'Images to be imported' bug fixed - (Import images was stuck and never ended up)
  • Built-in currency switcher appearance optimisation
clearwoo – Just another WordPress site - Google Chrome 2018-10-05 13.06.57.png

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion 1.2.3 PHP 7.0.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 65
  • alidswoo_ion 1.2.3 PHP 7.2.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 17
  • alidswoo_ion 1.2.3 PHP 7.1.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 15
Hi

Thank you for the update but why are we now seeing a permanent advertisement to your 'dropship.me' service.

I dont want this to show for my clients! How can i remove this. We are charging them to import products already and i paid for the license i dont want to see advertising.

i will delete and go back to 1.2.2 .

Its unfair that i cannot even close the screen you are forcing us to use this service now?

Attachments

• 2018-10-06_21-53-18.jpg
    2018-10-06_21-53-18.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 49
I mean I like the idea of the dropship.me service and might even use it but I dont want my client to see this. What can i do to remove the advertisement.

Chris.Mc

The currency switch doesn't work properly. It does not recognise the country of a visitor. I checked it with my servers in Germany, Australia and USA. It just sticks to USD

Christina

Administrator
The currency switch doesn't work properly. It does not recognise the country of a visitor. I checked it with my servers in Germany, Australia and USA. It just sticks to USD

Hello, Chris! Please PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you

Direct Webstore

In version 1.2.5 the option to disable it is in place. You disable it only once and it don't come back...

Good to know. It doesn't really bother me though. According to Yarros it's just temporary and may be replaced with another set of import functions in the future.

Mar

Good to know. It doesn't really bother me though. According to Yarros it's just temporary and may be replaced with another set of import functions in the future.
It don't really bother me also. After all it only show at the back end, how can clients see?

Direct Webstore

how can clients see?
That guy is making custom stores for people and importing products for them and he thinks that they may think he's using the Drop.me plugin to do it the easy way. But they would have to be pretty stupid clients because they could see that it's an obvious ad and they could see that the plugin is not installed.

But he's right about having ads on a paid plugin though. (Alidropship Woo) Can't really argue about that. Even if it doesn't bother you and me. :)