AliDropship WOO ver. 1.2.2 - UPDATE

baybean

It appears that after the update, product prices get missing in importing new items.
Is there a way to re-fresh(redownloading/reuploading) product prices?

Attachments

• price.png
    price.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 37

Real Residual

I used the get tracking function and the new update is not retrieving tracking in batch... You have to go each one individually. And the tracking no longer updates in ajax, seems like you'll need to refresh the page to see tracking number. This wasn't so on the previous version. Need to downgrade NOW.

Arnaldo

Hi dear team. After updating Aliwoo I had this error message from query monitor:

1538520991514.png

Is this something to worry about?

Note: I have updated directly from wp dashboard not ftp.

Thank you.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi dear team. After updating Aliwoo I had this error message from query monitor:

View attachment 6050

Is this something to worry about?

Note: I have updated directly from wp dashboard not ftp.

Thank you.
Hello Arnaldo, there is no reason to worry about, try to reactivate the plugin and check again.
If you want us to have a deep look at this issue, please send me your WP and cPanel login credentials.

Thenavcheema

Hi Victoria, I have been sending emails to the support email address. Could you please see someone attends to it. I do t want to discuss my issues here on open forum.

cristiane

Salut
Après la mise à jour du plugin, il y a une erreur sur le site ...
Pouvez-vous nous aider?
Je vous remercieCapture d’écran 2018-10-04 à 16.40.47.pngCapture d’écran 2018-10-04 à 16.40.47.png

Last edited: