AliDropship Woo Themes Update

• Thread starter Ekaterina Sayapina
  • Start date

chris37

Please provide here the latest version of the woo video plugin because it's can't be update.
Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please provide here the latest version of the woo video plugin because it's can't be update.
Thanks
Chris, did you use the update link in your Plugins area to update the add-on? I successfully updated the video add-on this way on two websites.
Please find the add-on file attached to this message.

Attachments

• alids-woo-product-video_ion72_0.4.zip
    54.5 KB · Views: 13

chris37

Hi Ekaterina ,See screenshot I have 2 website with the same proplem.
The update link in my plugin area not working.(this happen again with the previous version of this plugin)

I was able to install it only with attachment file you provide here.
Screenshot_20201002-041649_Chrome.jpg

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina ,See screenshot I have 2 website with the same proplem.
The update link in my plugin area not working.(this happen again with the previous version of this plugin)

View attachment 13052
We'll check what might be wrong!

Mar

Exactly the same at my end. I tried to find the new version in Alidropship site but I cannot, not sure if it is really there. I found it this thread. Something is wrong with the admin update prompt.

chris37

Exactly the same at my end. I tried to find the new version in Alidropship site but I cannot, not sure if it is really there. I found it this thread. Something is wrong with the admin update prompt.
And the previous version the 0.3 has same issue,

George96

Download the above file and update your plugin manual!
Plugin-》Add new plugin-》upload file-》 replace current version with the uploading one.
And you are done.
You are right same thing happen in the previous version of this plugin.

chris37

Actually is appear in the admin update prompt in my da Vinci woo but the update was not working from there.