Screenshot_6.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 12
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.2.6)
- Gallery bug fixed on Single product page

hello the problem still not solved[/QUOTE]
Hello,

I couldn't reproduce the gallery issue. Please try clearing your cache. If this doesn't help, please pm me your WP access details, I'll check what might be wrong.

chris37

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.2.6)
- Gallery bug fixed on Single product page

I think so you people play with our intelligence!!! you do exacly NOTHING again no single change all the issue i described to you is still there.

So i just copy my issue from my previous post wishing someone listening and fix it.

firts post:

Is a bug the arrow appear on mobile only in the product have video on the gallery....if they don't have video the arrow are not there(mobile mode) , check your demo website .
Is not possible to have 2 different way display the gallery!!!!!!!! One for the video (with arrow on mobile) and one with no video (without arrow on mobile).
Also the infinite loop is a feature which was in the previous version and I don't understand why must be removed. . .

Is look they technical limitations of the team or the way to push people to buy premium theme with the remove premium feature ..... any update must improve the previous version not to add limitations.

So now is need
1)remove the arrow on mobile of the product that have video on the gallery

2)Re-add the infinite loop in the gallery how was in the previous version 1.2.4

The gallery must look like the 1.2.4 with only the video on gallery fix the black background square dimensions.
Please this really need fix .

second post add to first one:

how i say we have ONLY the arrow on mobile in the products have video on gallery..
now i found when i am on desktop in around 972px wight the product which dont have video they dont have even arrow so even whit mouse i must to slide it by right click please this is a serious issue.
see screenshot and see and you demo link please.

https://snipboard.io/mdZVSR.jpg

https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/product/stainless-steel-cutlery-set/

how is suppose to go left or right without arrow.

the most staple version was before you try to fix the gallery for the video plugin 1.2.4 on da vinci woo .....

i dont undestand why you must complicated the thinks ... just make it how the gallery was of 1.2.4 without proplem at all, and with the infinity loop active and fix the video dimension display

@Ekaterina Sayapina give more attention, your team update a theme give to it more BUGS the ever before, what other i must do for you guys do something about this..

Do you want your people go out of this theme ??? what exacly are you try to do?

i really i am upset with this issue guys ... you say to us you fix the issue and you dont even try to make something about this.
I personal have about a month asking for fix in this issue which start with the video woo plugin (you fix this one anyway) but in the process you make so much damage to the rest of the gallery.... you harm this theme!!!!!!

the think is easy !!!!! do it how was on 1.2.4 version with the fixing just the gallery video add one.....or just say to us is not possible and say to ass to throw this theme in the bin.

@yrouane check in your end the thing i described above , as you can see the team is let us without help at all...blame still our setting (this is the reason asking from you login credentials ) from them limitation to fix the issue. when they do that show them then own demo site to check https://woo-newdavinci.alidropship.com/product/marble-coastes-with-non-slip-mat/ the issue is still there.

Last edited:

chris37

@Ekaterina Sayapina when the new update of the da Vinci woo is gonna be available? , the bug whit the arrow on the response desktop gallery is still there of the product don't have video in the gallery,

Also your team have to decide if they want the arrow in the mobile gallery or no .
How I say and before you can not have 2 different way to display the gallery ,
One with the arrow (video on gallery) and one without arrow( no video on gallery).

You have to choose one way for both

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina when the new update of the da Vinci woo is gonna be available? , the bug whit the arrow on the response desktop gallery is still there of the product don't have video in the gallery,

Also your team have to decide if they want the arrow in the mobile gallery or no .
How I say and before you can not have 2 different way to display the gallery ,
One with the arrow (video on gallery) and one without arrow( no video on gallery).

You have to choose one way for both
The new version of the theme is expected tomorrow. Your patience is appreciated.