AliDropship Woo Themes Update (DaVinci Woo)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.3.0)
Now products are added to cart through AJAX request. This means product pages won't reload when you add items to cart.

chris37

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.3.0)
Now products are added to cart through AJAX request. This means product pages won't reload when you add items to cart.
Anybody check that with cache plugin..?
If you don't use dynamic cache the products use to stay in the cart !
Is convinced but I find it always limited with cache.. I will try it and I will give my feedback here.

Enov

Now with ajax add to cart, there is a serious issue with cache plugins, I'm testing wp super cache, when I go to previous pages (or homepage), i see cart empty or previous cart, not recent one!!

Can you release an urgent fix please? like storing data in cookie / session or something, and loading them in the flyout cart.

chris37

Now with ajax add to cart, there is a serious issue with cache plugins, I'm testing wp super cache, when I go to previous pages (or homepage), i see cart empty or previous cart, not recent one!!

Can you release an urgent fix please? like storing data in cookie / session or something, and loading them in the flyout cart.
Did you try any dynamic cache? Like wp rocket or if your server allow it the Litespeed cache.

I have also check my website with wp faster cache plugin and I find no issue as well.

Skaly

Hi everyone , i have a store premium funcioned for 4days ,i can't acces with the wordpess admin ,issues you don't authorized

Enov

Did you try any dynamic cache? Like wp rocket or if your server allow it the Litespeed cache.

I have also check my website with wp faster cache plugin and I find no issue as well.

Issue was with a code I added before in functions.php, Disable Cart Fragments, I removed it and it works now