AliDropship Woo plugin ver. 1.6.5 - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Main features:

• New email template added: 'Changed Tracking' - when Tracking ID is changed, the extension replaces the old tracking ID with the new one and this email template is sent to your client:
WooCommerce settings ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-03-18 14.27.36.png

If you want to use this option, enable it in AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> General -> Tracking Service.

General ‹ Developwoo — WordPress - Google Chrome 2020-03-18 14.28.51.png

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.5 PHP 7.1.zip
    5 MB · Views: 9
  • alidswoo_ion ver 1.6.5 PHP 7.2+.zip
    5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Reda Saiko

Hi,

I am the only one who's getting everything messy since this update? Everything about variable products becomes buggy, I already contacted the support by after a check they told me to contact Woocommerce. My issues started with this version so I don't think it's from Woocommerce.

When I say buggy I mean that EVERYTHING related to variable products prices, stock...etc have stopped working as usual. It become very random, changing the price it doesn't apply at all, changing the stock doesn't update the total, disabled variations still show their price..etc. I am to do anything for products like tshirts now because I can't possibly update the price for 200 variants manually.

Mar

When I say buggy I mean that EVERYTHING related to variable products prices, stock...etc have stopped working as usual. It become very random, changing the price it doesn't apply at all, changing the stock doesn't update the total, disabled variations still show their price..etc. I am to do anything for products like tshirts now because I can't possibly update the price for 200 variants manually.
I'm afraid the issue is your making, e. g. changing the stock. Why would you change the stock? why would you disable variations?

Reda Saiko

I'm afraid the issue is your making, e. g. changing the stock. Why would you change the stock? why would you disable variations?

BECAUSE IT'S MY STORE AND I WANT TO DO IT. How I manage my stores is up to me, the issue is that all these mentioned operations were PERFECTLY working before the update. We are talking about basic operations here.

Mar

BECAUSE IT'S MY STORE AND I WANT TO DO IT. How I manage my stores is up to me, the issue is that all these mentioned operations were PERFECTLY working before the update. We are talking about basic operations here.
Definitely that is your store, you can mess it it as you want. Good luck to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.