Alidropship Woo Plugin not working .. License page stuck, it says that its activated but still stuck at the same page.

waqasrishi

Alidropship Woo Plugin not working .. License page stuck, it says that its activated but still stuck at the same page.
I have already checked some threads where they say that Site SSL and Domain SSL should be same, which are.
I am using Siteground. Please help ..

Direct Webstore

It always stays at the same page after it's activated. That's normal. Just click "Dashboard" ... then click on Alidropshipwoo down the bottom on the left hand side. :)

sjosepey1

Hello,

I also have same issue. All of my settings are current with the requirements for Alidropship w. Woocommerce but nothing works. Not even addons.

I emailed but no replies yet and I too am using SiteGround.

Please help.

Thanks

sjosepey1

I have already checked some threads where they say that Site SSL and Domain SSL should be same, which are.
I am using Siteground. Please help ..

Was this resolved for you yet? If yes, may I ask what you had to do, please?

Thanks

hungvo

I also have same issue. I have installed icon Cube Loader. I can't access another function. it's still still stuck at license page.

Here my host info.
Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 12.56.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.27.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 1.27.26 PM.png

Direct Webstore

That's the problem. The plugin needs to able to "communicate" online with Alidropship to verify the licence. It won't work on an offline WAMP type server.