AliDropship Woo - Edit Funktion Issue

claudius

Hello dear AliDropship Community :)

i have a problem with the edit function. when i am on a product at aliexpress and press the edit function, it loads the complete page (airplane icon) and scrolls down.

alidrop.JPG

after it has scrolled down, most of the time nothing happens. editing the article rarely appears. if it does appear, however, i can adjust the product, but it doesn't take any additional variables.

variablenotimport.JPG

Also when i press the add to import list button, it loads and loads to infinity, but the article is present in the import list.
loadinfinity.JPG

After I have the article in Woocommerce and want to add another article about this method, everything doesn't work again. The upper bar, where you can choose the shop and the category, suddenly no longer appears.

At the beginning this worked very well. Deactivating, deleting and reinstalling the plugin doesn't help, I also uninstalled and reinstalled the Google extension several times. PHP version 7.1 and 7.2 tried, both versions have this problem.

Does anyone have this problem?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Christina

Administrator
Hello dear AliDropship Community :)

i have a problem with the edit function. when i am on a product at aliexpress and press the edit function, it loads the complete page (airplane icon) and scrolls down.

View attachment 5863

after it has scrolled down, most of the time nothing happens. editing the article rarely appears. if it does appear, however, i can adjust the product, but it doesn't take any additional variables.

View attachment 5861

Also when i press the add to import list button, it loads and loads to infinity, but the article is present in the import list.
View attachment 5860

After I have the article in Woocommerce and want to add another article about this method, everything doesn't work again. The upper bar, where you can choose the shop and the category, suddenly no longer appears.

At the beginning this worked very well. Deactivating, deleting and reinstalling the plugin doesn't help, I also uninstalled and reinstalled the Google extension several times. PHP version 7.1 and 7.2 tried, both versions have this problem.

Does anyone have this problem?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Hello, claudius!

Please send me in a PM your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

claudius

I've been playing around and finding a solution.
in order to edit the articles with the edit function, the AliExpress -> Import Products tab must remain open.

step1.JPG

If this page is open, you can use the AliDropship extension to edit the products. As soon as the article is finished and imported, you have to refresh the Import Products page. After refreshing, you can edit and import other articles as usual.

It's a bit more complicated to refresh the Import Products page every time, but it's certainly easier and more convenient than pressing the Edit button 15-20 times and waiting if the product will be opened now.

Well, I hope I could help you :)