AliDropship Woo - Critical Error - Paused During Recovery Mode

EMar

Hi,

I started getting the critical error warning on my site.
I can't fix it, I disabled/enabled the plugins and the error returns each time.

I went into recovery mode and see some errors in AliDropship Woo and WooCommerce.

Ali Dropship Woo Error:

This plugin failed to load properly and is paused during recovery mode.

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 0 of the file /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function adsw\get_woocommerce_price_format() in /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php(0): adsw\adsCurrency->__construct() #1 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): init_adsw_currency() #2 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /home/ui/public_html/wp-settings.php(623): do_action() #5 /home/ui/public_html/wp-config.php(95): require_once('/home/ui/p...') #6 /home/ui/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/ui/p...') #7 /home/ui/public_html/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(22): require_once('/home/ui/p...') #8 {main} thrown

Alidropship Woo error when I try to deactivate/activate it:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_woocommerce_currency() in /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/filters.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/setup.php(0): adsw_check_currency() #1 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): adsw_install() #2 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters() #3 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action() #4 /home/ui/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(194): do_action() #5 {main} thrown in /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/filters.php on line 0

WooCommerce Error:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 938 of the file /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php. Error message: Uncaught RuntimeException: Unable to claim actions. Database error. in /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php:938 Stack trace: #0 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php(799): ActionScheduler_DBStore->claim_actions() #1 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_HybridStore.php(221): ActionScheduler_DBStore->stake_claim() #2 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_QueueRunner.php(157): ActionScheduler_HybridStore->stake_claim() #3 /home/ui/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/packages/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_QueueRunner.php(136): ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->do_batch() #4 /home/ui/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): ActionScheduler_QueueRunner->

I had to disable Pinterest for WooCommerce and Google Listings and Ads,
I thought they were causing the error to WooCommerce and AliDropshio Woo plugins.
Apparently not, I have all those plugins disabled now and still getting those errors.

Tried deactivating/activating AliDropship Woo and WooComemrce in recovery mode,
They seemed ok, then I exit recovery mode and clicked any link in the admin menu,

Critical error message returns, so I'm kind of on pause right now, I hate that.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited:

EMar

If anyone else is having the same critical error when enabling WooCommerce.

Here's how to fix/add the missing priority column in the Action Scheduler Actions table of the database:

Last edited: