alidropship woo changes price of existing products

ezemegwara

Hello all, after i installed alidropship woo, imported some products and changed selected d price mark up formula, i noticed that the plugin changed the prices of existing products created with woo-commerce and thats not what i want.

Christina

Administrator
Hello all, after i installed alidropship woo, imported some products and changed selected d price mark up formula, i noticed that the plugin changed the prices of existing products created with woo-commerce and thats not what i want.

The prices of existing products are changed because you applied a new pricing markup formula. You can press "Reset Price" button to return prices to the values applied by AliExpress sellers.

Reset Price.png

ezemegwara

I understand....but i want the price mark up to affect only the products imported from aliexpress only not my entire stores. Because i have products created with woocommerce and i dont want their price to be affected.

Christina

Administrator
I understand....but i want the price mark up to affect only the products imported from aliexpress only not my entire stores. Because i have products created with woocommerce and i dont want their price to be affected.

Actually pricing markup formula can apply to products imported from AliExpress only. Please send me in a PM your domain name, WP access details and the examples of the products created with WooCommerce. Thank you